Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tl431 and optocoupler feedback for sg35252

Status
Not open for further replies.

babatundeawe

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can someone help me fine tune this circuit for feedback/error correction for sg3525 pushpulll configuration. i need to get the values of the resistor right. i dont want to use a transformer in between just want to sense the voltage directly.

thanks

Attachments

• feedback.rar
    13.3 KB · Views: 214

I can help but I could not open the file you posted
I extracted your file. is it a Tinycad file?

thanks picgak,

just downloaded it now and it did open. u can use proteus to open it.

i hav converted it to pdf

thanks

Attachments

• feedback.pdf
    23.5 KB · Views: 234

I have opened your circuit and made a slight change in it (see fig) so what is your required voltage at the output point which I marked as V

thanks

ok i want to use this as a feedback mechanism for sg3525 pwm inverter. so i wish to measure the output voltage directly (230v)

thanks for your help

use 56k for R2 and 2.2k variable as Rv1 give 2.5v as ref to pin2 of sg3525

i want to use this as a feedback mechanism for sg3525 pwm inverter. so i wish to measure the output voltage directly (230v)
TL431
Vka - 37V (MAX)
In this scheme, it will burn.

TL431.png

+V1 <= Vka_max(37V)

@pplus

can u tell what u mean by Vka? is the cathode voltage of tl431 or that of the optocoupler?

thanks

it means maximum voltage the TL431 can withstand is 37v
so +V1 marked in above circuit should not be above 37V

ok guys i think ihave to order for another one cos i guess this one i have appears to be damaged due to high voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.