Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

high pressure cabeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsee

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
samp.png

Hi all!! the picture shows the attachment of my magnet to the ball valve and placement of hall sensor...

I need to house or cable the hall sensor, such that it withstands 100 bar pressure and 200°C temp. the cabel should extend about 2meters, so that it reaches my Data Acquisition board.

And is there any high temperature adhesive to stick my magnet to the ball valve (other than sticking, new ideas also welcomed to share with me)..

If u need further details, pls ask..

thanq

thank you for the reply.

I have selected the hall sensor because it has high operational temperature.. **broken link removed**

yes u r correct, it is to find the position of the ball valve.. I need to know how the wires should be cabeled so that it can withstand 200°C and 100 bars..

According to the datasheet this device can only work up to 150 deg C!!
And it is a PCB mounted device (SMD or TH) that requires a fairly large polarized decoupling capacitor. Without active cooling and mechanical protection it will never withstand 100bars and 200 deg C.

Check the link from my previous post. This is the device you should look for. It is sealed and protected by a metal enclosure. Still 200 deg C may be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.