Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for information...

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzicohen10

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need information regarding specification of manufacturing process (standard cell libraries).
I designed a digital core, and i need to estimate how much power will it take and what would be the size.
i know that a rough estimation use NAND2 specification for example uW/MHz and cell size.
another estimation is how many Kgates in mm2.
Where can i get such info for example for 65 nm LP (any vendor will do- just an estimation)

Many Thanks,
Uzi.

1) can you be clearer of what u are looking for ....u mean the spec of your process?? it should be available in the ome/PWD directory...
2) for size you can use layout techniques, power can be from a simulation. In an advanced level you have variety of options to build a test bench and estimate it...
olease rephrase your question once again to understand it even better,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back