Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to eleminate flicker noise and burst noise in dc devices regd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achilles40

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working on 24 v dc device. And i need to eleminate flicker noise and burst noise.. any suggestions???
Regards
Achilles40

Well, am expecting a general solution to start working.. And i will tell u more info during process.. Fr nw, i expect u to tell me the ways u handled.
Regards
Achilles40

... Fr nw, i expect u ...

Only postings in English are allowed on EDAboard.

From the rules
Post content described below is not allowed

Posting in any language other than English in any of the forum sections (forum, blogs, groups, signatures, etc).
Posting in CAPITAL letters, huge fonts (equivalent of shouting)..
“Thank you” posts are considered useless, If you want to thank a user then click the helpful hand icon found under the post or donate points.
h**p://www style links or any other form that is not clickable, use normal http://www links instead.
Technical abbreviations unless they are universally understood, they will confuse members and make it hard for them to understand what you mean.
SMS abbreviations, they make posts unreadable and prevent many users that don’t know English well enough to understand them. Type complete words.
Intentionally posting incorrect or flagrantly dangerous information
Meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such (e.g “I agree”).
Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations.
Excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc
Excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts
Threads requesting to receive reply in private email
Offering to provide help as a paid service in non advertising section.
Discussions of politics, ethnicity, religion, or other divisive issues in any area.
Anything which is offensive, hateful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar or in violation of local or international laws.
Insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.

Also, if you really expect help, you must give a clear description of the problem. "A 24V device with flicker and burst noise" is so vague as to be useless.

Keith.

i don't know your circuit, but i know two ways to eliminate flicker noise, for Switched circuits you can use a technique called auto zeroing, and i guess this is not the case, so i suggest to learn about a technique called: Chopping, it transfer the flicker noise spectrum to high frequency, you can choose your chopping frequency to be more that your corner noise ...hope it gives you a hint,
Regards,
Karim Hany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back