Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MSP-EXP430FR5739 experimenter's board

Status
Not open for further replies.

joskem

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I am running the Demo Application on the FRAM MSP-EXP430FR5739 experimenter's board. When I am in "Mode 3: accelerometer demo", acceleration data are supposed to be measured and written to the FRAM block. How can I have access to / where can I see the data written in the FRAM? And how can I delete them in order to write new data in the FRAM while it is empty?

Hello!

There are 2 kinds of demo programs: the all-mighty demo program, that lets the user
have a finished application, compile and run it so that he can verify that everything works.
This is good, but for my programer view, this is almost useless.
Then there are source codes, each of them fitting in about one page, and showing how
to deal with each of the specific parts of the MCU. For almost all CPUs, that kind of code
exists. In the MSP430 case, you have a source code called MSPP430FR57xx_FRAMWrite.c
that will explain you most of what you want.

Dora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back