Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guide lines required to design 3.5GHz antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

faisalusuf

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Fellows,

I want to design a 3.5GHz PCB antenna please help me where can i start?

Thanks

Faisal

Hi Faizal,

Check this attached pdf for Microstrip patch antenna (WiFi Band). This document is good for beginners.

Follow this document and try to design antenna for your frequency band.

I assume you have some tools to simulate your antenna. Let me know if you need any more information.

Cheers,
Antonio

Attachments

• 03_Microstrip-Patch-Antenna.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 133
Hi Faizal,

Check this attached pdf for Microstrip patch antenna (WiFi Band). This document is good for beginners.

Follow this document and try to design antenna for your frequency band.

I assume you have some tools to simulate your antenna. Let me know if you need any more information.

Cheers,
Antonio

Thank you so much Antonio. Please suggest a free simulation tool I have installed an-sof v3.0 100 any other better please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
Faisal.

Thanks alot the document you have shared is what a newbie desired. very helpful indeed. Thanks

Hello!
AN-SOF v3.0 is an excellent tool. I have been using this software to design PCBs and microstrip antennas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back