Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xlinx ise navigator and model sim

Status
Not open for further replies.

ela.kangai@gmail.com

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I have used to simulate the combinational and sequentional circuit by using model sim and xilinx ISE navigator. Among this which one is best simulator to simulate the circuit or any other simulator is available?

Modelsim is sort of an industry defacto standard.
Xilinx ISIM is for Xilinx parts only and is still not as good as Modelsim
Incisive is a Linux/Unix based simulator from Cadance
Aldec is a another PC based simulator that competes directly with Modelsim on features.
VCS is synopsys' simulator which is very fast and is Unix based (funny how Google is reporting that their website has Malware on it)
Icaraus if you can't afford to pay for a "real" commercial simulator (don't know if there is a free VHDL simulator)

I use pretty much whatever my job provides, but I like Modelsim as I've used it more than all the others and am most familiar with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back