Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NTC 15D-11 help identify alternative replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

notallbad

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi hoping someone can help identify this thermistors specs and an alternative replacement, its from a fruit machine PSU
Thanks in advance

Found this!

**broken link removed**

PSU A.C input is 230V A.C 3A.
The NTC is located on the primary side (230V A.C) of a transformer which steps down the voltage giving an output of 46V D.C 3A.
The PSU is fused with a T5A H250.

Can the NTC be rated anywhere between 3 and 5 Amp to provide the same protection? Anything less than 3 or more than 5 amp would lead to problems for obvious reasons I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a bit confused though as the Spec Sheet on page 2/5 refers to the 'Markings' as 5 referring to zero power resistance and 11 as the diameter, however on pages 3 through to 5 it refers to the first number referring to the diameter and the second number referring to the ohm rating.
That would make my NTC a 15 ohm with a diameter of 11 though this does not exist on the list neither does a 15 diameter and a 11 ohm.
What the hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back