Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Getting started in short-distance RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdhar

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
very short distance rf comms

Hi everyone,

I'm a third-year CompEng. student here in Canada, and my Communication Systems course has got me very interested in RF communications. I would like to integrate RF into my next project, and am looking for information on implementing short-range communication (within a house for example). I have learnt all these modulation techniques, but need a good starting point to playing around with them.

Any good resources??

Thanks!

short distance rf

You have to make sure what kind of compenet you would like to design.....the first thing you need to do is get familiarize with those S parameters...and so on.......

I have one year experience for RF system intergrated , I suggest that you select one point to study such as antenna , wireless system and so on, good luck !!

I'm more interested in how to build a small-scale project for hobby use. I will be studying more focused areas in the upcoming year, but can't I make small projects without in-depth study? I am just looking for a good resource on everything I need to build a simple system, nothing complicated. Surely you don't need 4th year EE courses to do this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back