Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H bridge using ir2110

Status
Not open for further replies.

fasishah001

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am making H bridge using Ir2110 gate driver ic , i want to know whether i used n chanel and p chanel or jst n chanel
regards
Fasi shah

IN H bridge usually used 1n5818 diode with mosfet for conter the back EmF, bt i couldnt get that, can i used IN4148 zener diode or IN5404??

If you are using high freq switching you will need fast recovery diode but if it is low freq like 50Hz you can use 1N4148 that for dead time for free wheeling diode you can use 1N5404.

1N4148 can also be used for high frequency. The current rating may (or may not) be a problem.

For low frequency, 1N5404 is okay.

If you can not find 1N5818, see if you can get UF4007, BYV26, BYT43, etc. These diodes will also do. Use a fast recovery or ultrafast recovery or schottky diode for high frequencies.

aktly my switching frequncy high, nd i have these 2 sensors which i mention above, so can u surely cnfirm me which 1 can i used??

sori, i was twking abt diodes...
can u surly tell me which 1 can i used for sure in H bridge for counter of back emf.. ??

DONT USE SMS/SHORT HAND LANGUAGE,.. NEXT TIME YOU WILL GET A WARNING

Last edited by a moderator:
i follow this diagram for my h Bridge, bt my LM7805 doesn't work properly, can u check what will b issues ???

The circuit diagram look ok and it suppose to work but check your circuit very well their is error some where that makes it not to work is your 7805 heating up

i checked that, but my ir2110 not working properly, and i dont know how to troubleshoot ...:(

Did you connect your mosfets? because with connecting them your high side will not work that one thing you should now.

ya i did, i mean i give power to upper mosfet at drain..
u meant this???

i used this circuit for H bridge, i just want to know mosfet direction is correct??
and i used N channel because i used IR2110..
and please can u elaborate this y we used IR2110 gate driving ic??
tahmid and kabeer i want ans from both of u
thanks in advance

we used IR2110 mainly because of the high side gate driver,if you are using a H-bridge arrangement the high side need to be at the saturation point between the gate to source of your mosfet therefore a bootstrap capacitor is used to ensure that maximum gate charged is attained...

hy,
em following the diagram of post# 10, my question is can i replace the mosfet irf3205 with 75n75?? because both are N channel.
nd i made on Bread board , Everything is fine before plugging the motor to the circuit. I let Q2 and Q3 on; Q1 nd Q4 off. without the motor, output of IR2110 is fine but when insert the motor Q4 is blown out :(
is there any problem in circuit or somewhere else..??

Mosfet and ir2110 give VCC voltage at HO? is it fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back