Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project Ideas and development

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCurlx

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good afternoon , Im a student of Telecom Engineer. Im studying Micro Desing this Semester Now here is the Deal:
(Sorry for my english im Venezuelan)

I need to make a Car with Pic16f877 using 3 sensors and a bluetooth module device. So i buy a Tamiya set of Wheels and a base to put the Micro and other things, so i have to start to create the code and other things so my questions and other things are this:

-Im using PICBASIC (Microcode studio): Do you have some help of this language or program? any tutorials or something about microcode and Car development with this language?

-Do you know which Module can works fine for me with PIC16F877, if you do , do you have an example about the connection with the module in PICBASIC?

-Any ideas of how to start?

-I know what can i do but i need good examples and advices , and i know you're pretty good with this so i hope you can help me

Thank you alot for helping me.

I will appreciate any kind of help , schemes or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.