Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Create SAW filter topology in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

testdriver87

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Create SAW filter layout in ADS

Hello!

I need to create any simple layout of SAW filter in ADS and simulate it...test example.
I have not found useful information about it in the internet. ADS is not good for this case?
Can you help me may be with example, may be with first steps.
I have worked with Ka-band, so I am novice in SAW. But certainly I know theory.

Thank you!))

Last edited:

Hi,
SAW filter is for : Surface Accoustics Waves. I think that you can't create a layout of this type of filter in ADS except a simulation of the schematic that modelize this filter.
SAW filters have a special substrate where accoustic wave travel. The transducers assume the conversion between electric HF signal and accoustic vibration signal.
In ADS you can not simulate accoustic signal and cannot realize a layout for accoustic wave.
I you succeed in realize this filter on ADS , i am also interested ...

At first, thank you for reply)
Of course I can simulate schematic, but I need to show layout simulation. I have asked this question on forum, because I dont know how realize this substrate or is it possible realize it. If it is not possible I have to explain it. Can I do it with the other software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back