Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[STM32F107][Keil][RTX]Setup of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.

żabek

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

As it is my first post on EDABoard, let me introduce myself a bit - my name is Damian, and I'm from Poland. This should be enough for the beginning :)
Currently I am working on quite a big project using among others STM Cortex M3 microcontroller (STM32F107VC) and trying to set up a new project in Keil IDE. As this environment is new for me, I'd like to ask you for help. I need to use some OS, I decided to use Keil's RTX one as I totally got lost trying to dig through FreeRTOS documentation :/ My targed board is custom made, not any of evaluation boards but I believe this is not a problem. I have to use USB OTG in device mode and combine it with several tasks and RTX system. I tried to search Keil's example code but it is either for USB or for RTX while I need both in the same project - can someone give me a hand and guide through setup of project so that I could start some task (i.e blink some led) and enumerate as some USB device. To be absolutely clear - I am asking for help, not for ready code :)

Best wishes
Damian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back