Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mikroBASIC getting feature rich day by day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bimbla

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
It is getting more and more powerful.
Any EDA Board users using it and would like to share his experiences?

bimbla.

hmakpic said:
yeah!
it is more powerful!

it is very bugy app better and best time tested pic basic pro from melab and proton plus from crownhill match less

I want to add something here,,,,
mb in all typos generate large code than proton
i have checked with same code in both some key changed

Hi,
I know this is very old, but I use mikroBASIC and I love it. About the code size, it's very good as I've done large projects within a small code size. The bugs are almost not there anymore.
Rajat, could you upload your code?

yes i must say there new series of compiler good optimize code output old are not good lot of bug fixed i try mbasic 4.60 and found it great

regards
Fragrance

no Tahmid i m not complaining any bug but i want to say that the code by proton is smaller than that of MB
on this new year,i want to make any fancy lightning
i write same code in both compilers just to make sure about code generate sizeeeeee
and then i got it
for a=0 to 10,
i m doing portb=%00000001,gosub delay
now00000011
type effect in ,,then towards next
type for a= x to x
type

i make some nice styles which worked also gr8 but
there i get this difference in codes
at this time i only have asms and hex
cant find bas,mbas in my pc this reply is only for TAHMID coz i have'nt detailed any thing ,
but he can understand what i m telling about and he know both compilers better i trust
MAY BE I OBSERVED WRONG BUT I MAKE MY CODE IN SAME TYPE IN BOTH JUST COPY PASTE AND F9

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.