Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ATmega16 based web server using Enc28j60

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahertinu

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello everyone. I am now working on AVR webserver using ATmega16 and Enc28j60 ethernet controller. I have created Arduino webserver successfully last month. but it was too easy because of ethernetshield and web server sample code;-). Now i want to make same thing work using ATmega16. i have planed to use ENC28J60 ethernet module from **broken link removed** .
i have code from Tuxgraphics AVR web server. i want to start coding in AVR studio 4 with avr-gcc compiler, but I am not familiar with SPI in ATmega16 and i am also having difficulties in understanding the code for this. i need your HELP for starting my project please give me your valuable suggestions:)

First Learn the SPI communication by writing code for master and slave microcontrollers and try to communicate two controller using SPI.

I have learned SPI master/slave ttutorial please give me the next step towards ethernet Project...
thanks in advance
Regards..
:)

i have modified the code for ATmega16 controller. i have used external crystal of 11.0592MHz instead 0f 8Mhz. i have left clockout pin of Enc28j60 unconnected and rest of the connections are same as there was on http://tuxgraphics.org/common/src2/article06061/eth-remote-device.pdf. now i have compiled the code on AVR Studio 4 and try to simulate it on proteus but its not working can anybudy guide me?

Hi all .,

I need clarification reg ENC28J60

I am going to interface this IC to my MCU (ATMEL)

If i download the TCP/IP stack where i have to import the STACK either to my MCU or ENC28J60

can you please clarify this
thanks in advance,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back