Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

single spwm inverter to control the speed of the single phase induction motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagodzzinski

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i would like to discuss how to make about this hardware.. below the example of video i take from youtube that similar with my project and schematic that i make using PSIM software can anybody translate the circuit to proteus?? need ur help to make hardware

Untitled.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFOFhCWGJcs

Microchip has published application notes with circuit suggestions for small motor inverters.

Single phase induction motors are either shaded-pole motors or split-phase motors with a starting or permanent capacitor. Capacitor motors would be driven by a two phase inverter.

The author of the youtube video apparently never operated a motor with his inverter. Otherwise he won't show constant voltage with variable frequency.

actually im using split-phase motors for this project.. can u show me how to make the circuit using proteus??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back