Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bill Acceptor Interface To PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

abo0badr

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
is using a Bill acceptor/Validator is the only way to detect or count money and make a program in the pc?

are there any other methods?

is the Bill Acceptor can be really interfaced to computer programming? like Visual Basic??

Please any answers are really appreciated. I will be making my thesis that will accept money as Deposit, but I still can't figure out how can I make it count the money and interfaced to the PC...

I hope there are some experts here that can answer my questions...Thank you so much

Last edited by a moderator:

any help will be appreciated......

Thank you so much . . .

is there a RS232/USB/Parallel Port interface with Bill acceptor ?

is there a RS232/USB/Parallel Port interface with Bill acceptor ?

yes! as I researched they can be interfaced using RS232 (mostly), and some come with USB interfacing..but RS232 may be is better..but do you know another method of counting money?? and interfacing to visual basic?

just making this up..I hope someone can help

Status
Not open for further replies.