Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC24fj256gb106 uart sample program for 32 bit data transmission and data receive

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragav4456

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need sample program for PIC24fj256gb106 UART sample program for data transmission and receive.?

Thanks friend,

I need PWM sample code also... Kindly help me.

**broken link removed**

I have one doubt, I need a 9 PWM modules running different duty cycle in PIC24FJ256GB106 IC (This IC have a 5 timers only). It is possiable or not?

I have one doubt, I need a 9 PWM modules running different duty cycle in PIC24FJ256GB106 IC (This IC have a 5 timers only). It is possiable or not?
so long as you can set the OCxR registers to the required duty cycles you should be OK

ok.. I need different duty cycle from 9 PWM modules. But this IC have only 5 timers.

All 9 output compare outputs can run from a single timer, each producing a different duty cycle. You don't need a timer for each PWM output.

Keith

I need sample coding for 9 PWM modules. Kindly help me

Which timer? 1,2 or 5? I need independent 9 pwm outputs given to 9 led light. It is possible or not?

I need PWM output pin details also?

Last edited:

Kindly help me. How to send a hex code in IC usb pin.? (Which programmer is used for this PIC24fj256gb106 IC?)

Thanks. My hardware is designed for inbuilt USB programmer. How to send a program data by using USB?

I need 24fj256gb106 IC 9 PWM output pins name also..

You really have to read the datasheets. PWM is called "Output compare" - Section 14.

Keith.

- - - Updated - - -

You also need to read about "peripheral pin select" in Section 10.

datasheet Did't specify the output compare pin details :)

Kindly specify the pin no OC1,OC2......OC9.

- - - Updated - - -

I need PIC24f USB Boot loader details also..

There are no fixed pin numbers for the OC outputs - that is why you need to read the chapter on Peripheral Pin Select.

The bootloader is listed on the Microchip device page! **broken link removed**

I would suggest you forget the bootloader until you have managed a few basics.

Keith

Thanks for your reply :)

I need to send a program hex code from PC to 24fj256gb106 IC by using USB. How to send it?

I have doubt in PWM

I need to know about the PWM working dependent upon the Timer based. its correct or not?

and also i am using PIC24fj256gb106 IC, this IC having 5 timers and 9 PWM modules.

Kindly explain it?

- - - Updated - - -

Capture.PNG PIC24fj256gb106 architecture diagram.

Each PWM module must have a time base and duty cycle selection. You can use any of the timers as a time base. So, for PWM, you can have up to 5 time bases. All 9 PWM modules can run off one timer, or they can be run from 5 different timers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back