Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

matlab code question

Status
Not open for further replies.
i implemented the procedure as explained but for the file channelmaskcallback it gave the following error for line 6

Invalid Simulink object name:

how to remove this error???

Hi, I've never used simulink, hopefully another user will have a suggestion. If not, you can try a forum specific to matlab such as this one: https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/
You may also try googling the error and see what comes up. Good luck

anyone else can help out???

These files are not executable matlab scripts.
These are functions. So you should save each file with the exact name that the main function have (for example, multipath_sim.m).
Then call the function by typing its name in matlab command window together with all the parameters in brackets.
(the matlab current folder should be that one where the file is saved)

i called multipath_sim function by typing

sys,x0,str,ts=multipath_sim(t,x,u,flag,T,nT,LAMBDA,lambda,GAMMA,gamma,sigma1_dB,sigma2_dB,std_shadow,LOSflag)

in the command window then gave values to all parameters and changed the matlab current folder as well it then gave the following error

SWITCH expression must be a scalar or string constant

can u guide me how to solve this???

Check the use of your parameters in switch expression in the code. Read matlab help on switch expression. Maybe you use inappropriate data type

Status
Not open for further replies.