Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

channel for triaxis accelerometers

Status
Not open for further replies.

aamirsaeed11@hotmail.com

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is their need three channels to measure the output of of Tri-Axis accelerometer to take the output in x, y, z direction?

If I understand you question correctly.

A single ADC with multiplexed input would fulfill the requirements of collecting data on all three axis of an analog accelerometer.

What is the exact model of the accelerometer you intend on utilizing?

BigDog

If I understand you question correctly.

A single ADC with multiplexed input would fulfill the requirements of collecting data on all three axis of an analog accelerometer.

What is the exact model of the accelerometer you intend on utilizing?

BigDog

Basically we r buying accelerometer of model pcb353B33 and pcb35318 to use with vibration testing machine. i want to know whether the output in x, y, z direction will be measured from a single channel or three different channel will be used to take the output

I'm not familiar with the pcb353B33 or pcb35318.

Are you sure the device is a triple axis and not a single axis accelerometer?

From what little information I found concerning the pcb353B33 on the internet concerning the device, it appears to have a single output line.

Can you upload the datasheet for the device?

BigDog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back