Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help! what is the equivalent model of the headphone? low res like 32 or 20 ohm series

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhangfuquan

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help! what is the equivalent model of the headphone? low res like 32 or 20 ohm series

I just want to design a audio dac, architecture: sigma delta DAC + class D driver

I don't know the equivalent model of the headphone

if no LC filter is used on pcb,is class D still work? i mean if we can hear the voice normally?:-o

Re: help! what is the equivalent model of the headphone? low res like 32 or 20 ohm se

I would think there will be an inductive component, 100s of micro henries? If there is no on board filtering, the leads will radiate the switching frequency which could displease those around you.
Frank

Re: help! what is the equivalent model of the headphone? low res like 32 or 20 ohm se

Apart from the EMI problem, I doubt that the inductance of usual dynamic headphones will be suffcient to act as a low pass filter.

Generally, you'll rather want to measure the impedance of a typical head phone than guessing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back