Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

'Helped me' on the first post in a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyRick

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I've just realised that the 'Helped me' button is not shown on the first post in a thread. Is that by design?

Most of the time, I would think that is quite sensible as the majority of first posts are probably asking for help.

In the 'Show your DIY' section though, it would be useful as a way of saying 'thank you'. I wanted to thank Fragrance for a post in that forum, and noticed the lack of the button.

I imagine that there are other first posts too where something useful is being offered that would be deserving of a 'thank you'.

Not that it's a big deal, but I thought I would mention it just in case it is supposed to be there or something.

The first post of a thread has no 'helped me' button. Certain forums also don't have the 'helped me' button at all. The DIY one is one of those, as is this one.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.