Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AVR Micro based digital power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragrance

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All

I have made a AVR Micro based digital power from link below modified the hardware for better performance and little modified the software according to my need for better PCB design this supply surprisingly very accurate,

http://shop.tuxgraphics.org/electronic/detail_microcontroller_powersupply.html

2835114600_1349335812.jpg

regards,
Fragrance

Attachments

• digital Lab power.7z
    1.8 MB · Views: 501

Thank you for putting all of that together Fragrance.

I've not seen that design before, it looks quite an effective and inexpensive one. The descriptions of how the output stage works in the accompanying documentation are very useful for beginners.

If I get time I might convert it to run from a PIC instead of an AVR. If I do I'll post it of course.

modified code with source

regards
Fragrance

Attachments

• Modified Code.7z
    38.3 KB · Views: 241

modified code with source

regards
Fragrance

Mr. Fragrance,

Would you upload the source again?

I want to study it.

Thank you so much!

FrankH

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for putting all of that together Fragrance.

I've not seen that design before, it looks quite an effective and inexpensive one. The descriptions of how the output stage works in the accompanying documentation are very useful for beginners.

If I get time I might convert it to run from a PIC instead of an AVR. If I do I'll post it of course.

Mr. FoxyRick,

Would you upload the PIC source codes for this project.

Thank you!

Regards,
Linnil

thank you so much , may God bless you i had been looking for these for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back