Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which Proteus library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey Peter

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Which library I have to use in proteus for carbon resistor(ex 100Kohm), electrolytic capacitor(ex 1000uF), ceramic capacitor(ex 33pF) so that I can move on to the ARES, for pcb designing. Pls also help me with model no.s other basic components like connectors, leds etc.
Thanks in advance

Electrolytic capacitor = type hitemp1000u
Ceramic capacitor = type cap and than change its capacitance to 33pF
dont know resistor :(

Use the normal resistor RES , the default package is RES40 which is 400mil but you can change it to RES50, RES60 etc.

For electrolytic capacitor you can use the generic model as well, CAP-ELEC and set the proper footprint size

I have always used the filter of the component selector and the categories.
For example if you select capacitor and generic you will see all the available generic models

If you are searching for dome other component you can type a part of the name or a description word like ADC or mosfet etc

Proteus has a limited number of models, there are several models that don't exist in which case you can either use a similar model if available or work with a real device.

There is no need to use asterisk when you are searching for a device, just type a few letters and the results will be filtered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back