Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cadence calibre lvs error for .subckt using umc 130 nm and any device using PSUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimspring03

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI
Fellow engineering students.

I have a question regarding to "lvs error" that I am having.

Main problem is from using any device from umc13mmrf library that's using "PSUB" pin.

I am saying this because any time I used the device that has "PSUB" pin just like I showed in the attachment(inductor in this case),
when I go to the source file after running the LVS. It generateds basically different device so I am getting LVS subckt ERROR.

I have been struggling with this several weeks now and my fate is on you.

Please help me....^^ PLEASE REFER TO THE ATTACHEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks all.
jim

Attachments

• UMC013um LVS Error Help needed.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 103

Dear jimspring03.

I have the same problem with the same technolgy (UMC 0.13um RFCMOS). All devices in schematic netlist (SUBCKT statements missing, exactly as in your attached file) are not find in the netlist. Did you find the solution? See attached screen. Best regards, André.

- - - Updated - - -

My screen with Calibre error.

regards,

André.

Attachments

• LVS_SUBCKT_ERROR.png
    LVS_SUBCKT_ERROR.png
    183.5 KB · Views: 156

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com