Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make digital or electronic relay using transistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajaram04

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello sir
i ve two relays in a oscillator circuit of my own purpose but i want to replace relay with an electronic circuit using transistors etc etc , i tried with some practicals but i am getting the amplified output of what i am feding to the unit , i want exact funtion of relay as like 2 way switching as we get in case of relay . . please help . . thankssssssssss

sir i am new here & not very much idea about the place so help me with a link if possible then i shall proceed . . thanks :razz:

sir very frankly speaking i ve a motor speed controller PWM circuit & its general as available on net . Now the story is i want to fed this input to the motor randomly by interchanging polarity , thats why using two relayys for the purpose but as its a mechanical part so less speed & high power required & so many chances of damage . Moreover creating "tick tick" sound the irritating one . . now i guess i explained what i need . . now please help me sir . . thanks :-o

you can use L293D bidirectional DC motor driver even you can control the speed of the motor by giving the PWM signal to the ENABLE PIN of L293d(pin1) l293d ckt.jpg

sir i am searching for L293d but unable to find one so help me to get a better option , i found an electronic relay function best here , please help me to make that or if you have any suggestion please proceed

Status
Not open for further replies.