Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Converting the string of data into packets and interleave them

Status
Not open for further replies.

allinjoebe

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
Please anyone say the matlab code for converting the randomly generated data into packets and then interleave them.....

I have an idea. It involves creativity mixed with a little work. That usually does the trick for this sort of problem.

Did you even look at the above link? If you didn't, do so. If you did, look again. :p
The file exchange there always turns up plenty of inspiration. And yes, that requires work because no, chances of someone providing exactly what you want are small. Then again, said chances are hard to compute given the current vagueness of your specifications.

Because I can randomly make up a matlab script on the spot that 100% fulfills the "randomly generated data into packets and then interleave them" requirement and almost certainly is 0% of what you want. So either do work and search for matlab tidbits you can use, or happily hope that someone will provide stuff for you. If you intend to do the latter I suggest you become a LOT MORE SPECIFIC and exact and all that good engineering shit when it comes to specifications. What packets? tcp packets? udp packets? DHL packets? wut?

Interleaving? bit interleaving? byte interleaving? hypergalactic hamster interleaving?

I have an idea. It involves creativity mixed with a little work. That usually does the trick for this sort of problem.

Did you even look at the above link? If you didn't, do so. If you did, look again. :p
The file exchange there always turns up plenty of inspiration. And yes, that requires work because no, chances of someone providing exactly what you want are small. Then again, said chances are hard to compute given the current vagueness of your specifications.

Because I can randomly make up a matlab script on the spot that 100% fulfills the "randomly generated data into packets and then interleave them" requirement and almost certainly is 0% of what you want. So either do work and search for matlab tidbits you can use, or happily hope that someone will provide stuff for you. If you intend to do the latter I suggest you become a LOT MORE SPECIFIC and exact and all that good engineering shit when it comes to specifications. What packets? tcp packets? udp packets? DHL packets? wut?

Interleaving? bit interleaving? byte interleaving? hypergalactic hamster interleaving?

TCP packets with bit interleaving sir....Thank you, Sir.

- - - Updated - - -

I looked that link Sir...but cant get any idea....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back