Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Email notification delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexan_e

Administrator
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm currently receiving email (gmail) notifications for replies or PMs after 6 hours or more, does anyone have the same problem or is it just me?

I only have notifications through the control panel so cannot say.

Keith

i am having the same issue here but the delay some time is very long as late as 12 hours why is it so

- - - Updated - - -

i am having the same issue here but the delay some time is very long as late as 12 hours why is it so

There was a problem in the last few days but the administrator has fixed it, it should get back to normal soon.
Note that I had similar problems in the past but these were caused from my mail provider and not the forum, the email was send from the forum but was received late from my provided.
This can be checked if you compare the send-receive time, if the problem is caused by the forum then the late email should have the same send receive timestamps which means that it was send late but received immediately.
On the other hand if you see a send timestamp that is hours before you receive the email then it is your provider fault.

Here is how my send-received looked in this case that was the forum fault
Snap2.gif

Me too, I haven't received any post notification in the last 15 hours.
This was supposed to be fixed yesterday but I think it is getting worse, I have already contacted the administrator.

Should be OK after this night. Thanks for notify.

This notification has been delivered in a few minutes so I guess we are back to normal.

I'm not having a problem, I have received both a yellow notification and an email for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.