Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Led project complete project needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

get2leo

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can somebody give me complete project for led matrix 8 character controlled by pic or avr with hex and schematics pc interfaced and eeprom based so that characters can be stored

these are not complete but they are just basic to start from i want a big led matrix project with code

these are not complete but they are just basic to start from i want a big led matrix project with code

PC interface? you want to use serial or usb?

Confirm if you can use this circuit.

Attachments

• 8X8 LED MATRIX.rar
    11.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

yes this is gud but if u give 5*7 then it must be better with multi function....

What multifunction? Do you want to use 5X7 matrix?

Last edited:

functions like scrolling from left to right,right to left....yes i want to use 5*7 common cathode matrix

Attachments

• 5X7_LED_MATRIX.rar
    18.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

ya this is gud

- - - Updated - - -

do u have code for this project

do me a favour please write it for me....

yes its connected to uln2003 but not shown in the fig

I have redrawn the circuit in proteus. check it and confirm if it is right and reply me.

Post the circuit in edaboard and ask how the circuit works. I need an idea of how the circuit works to program. I have never used Matrix display. I have to see some examples and then try to code.

Attachments

• 5X7_LED_MATRIX v3.rar
    18.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

yes its right but u had used pic in it

do u have idea about this circuit
is it working in real?

Attachments

• zuisti-16char-full.zip
    81.8 KB · Views: 55

do u have idea about this circuit
is it working in real? (zuisti-16char-full.zip)

No, definitely not. It is very simplified to get a real Proteus simulation. Reversed matrices, no row and column side drivers, no column side current limiting resistors, no oscillator and reset circuit, no real rs232 interface, and so on.
It's, like my other projects, working only in Proteus, but with the proper additions (and sw modifications!) working well also in the real world.
zuisti

Status
Not open for further replies.