Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to connect usb donngle in android 2.2 tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANDEEP ANAND

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi freinds,i got an andois tab(2.2) from my friend,without sim facility ,as per its manual that it supported 3g usb dongle for acessing internet .they give a chart of dongeles that supported by tab ,i used one of them .but it does't connected .hope that my masterminds friends will help me REGARDS

Hello Sandeep
I believe that the USB dongle requires some driver for your tab to be compatible with it. Try downloading similar kind of stuff. OR You could always get one of the mobile Wi-Fi dongles. Works the same way (internet over 3G network) except it puts out a Wi-Fi signal instead of you having to plug the dongle into the device. Just leave it in your pocket and turn it on and off as required.

i heard that some application ,that turn mobile into wifi spot,if mobile have wifi.but exactly i need to connect usb dongle to access the internet.

Then, as first suggested try downloading the driver stuff. Good luck

as its my first gadget that have an android os, it is like chinaese tab,yhat have android 2.2os ,1ghz processor ,256mb ram, without sim slot.with WIFI. AS YOU suggested ME mobile Wi-Fi dongles ,ITS COST MORE THAN MY TAB PRICE.do you know where i have get drivers for this hell tab

I'm afraid, I do not appropriately know it. Try googling it or checkin out the official site of the TAB. Good luck. Hopefully, Happy Surfing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back