Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Thermal Camera for Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

farnoise

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,
I'm looking for a Thermal camera for a project I'm doing. I need something cheap that does the work. It's going to be sample. I obviously dont have the money to purchase a 7K camera. Is there a way I can build one or is there any out there which does what I want for reasonable amount of money

Thanks

https://www.cheap-thermocam.tk/
This website shows how to build your own cheap thermographic camera. With it you can analyse your house, electrical devices, etc. and identify for example thermal lacks. In contrast to commercial FLIR cameras, the cheap-thermocam uses only one single infrared sensor which is moved by two servo motors. The advantage of this method is that it's obviously less expensive than normal IR cameras that cost many thousand dollar.
All the parts in this list cost together around 110$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back