Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12v dc to 220v ac ,three phase pure sine wave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashi gujar

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
it is my final year project "12v dc to 220v ac ,three phase pure sine wave inverter"

i have very little knowledge about it.please any body help me and send me the data about this project in detail.

my email i.d is " kashi786922@gmail.com"

please send me

i) complete circuit diagarm
ii) complete project report in detail

it is like asking us to do your project completely wow sir

it would be more appropriate if you do some bit of work in it and post on for furthur info and stuff

it is my final year project "12v dc to 220v ac ,three phase pure sine wave inverter"

i have very little knowledge about it.please any body help me and send me the data about this project in detail.

my email i.d is " kashi786922@gmail.com"

please send me

i) complete circuit diagarm
ii) complete project report in detail

I think that You can spent some energy in searching EDABoard thread yourself. You will find lots of projects with explanations, from all of this You can get some knowledge and learn something.

look up into the n number posts here about dc ac converters

there is lots of ckts and all with explanations why each and every component is used in those posts

Status
Not open for further replies.