Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium 10: Moidifiying PCB layout....and board has moved....how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizedale

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I was modifying a PCB layout of a LED Driver PCB on which the leds are also mounted.

The modification was just to add a few resistors and capacitors to provide a sync function.

However, somehow, the board outline has moved and i have no idea how this happened...i never moved the board outline when i was editing.......however, the LEDs are in a different coordinates, and no longer line up with the lens's.

...how can this happen, i never saw the board outline move, i am sure i never moved it accidentally.

..the LEDs are the same distance apart as before, but they have all moved to the right by 8 mils, and up by 10 mils.

How has this happened?

Do you think that maybe somebody has sabotaged my pcb layout when i went off to the canteen to get lunch?

...or is this a known bug in Altium?

Altium stores older versions of projects. Check project->local history-> show local history and find the last OK version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back