Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microcontroller with Dynamic Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

avineshb006@gmail.com

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I want to interface the Dynamic Mic with micro controller, and i want to know which mic and Which Micro controller would prefer for this interfacing, i dig in many sites that confusing me , let me clearly know the interfacing thing. my project is Analise the noise level coming out from the Air Conditioner, Pls Help Me...

Thanks In Advance..

You should note that the output from the mic is a small analogue voltage output. So, you need to amplify it using an amplifier stage and then feed it to the microcontroller ADC input. Then, analyse the ADC reading (output) as required.

Thanks

k i will do this, and one more thing which device i need to be prefer for the interfacing with my PIC 16F Series Micro controller, Could u Please suggest some Dynamic MIC which is available in market...

Thanks in Advance..

Status
Not open for further replies.