Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need books for PCB designing and also to learn PADS pcb designer software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krrish_ore

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hii sir,

I am new to Pcb designing,I love to design it.
I need some books to learn about PCB designing from Basics.
Can any one help me out?

Re: Need e books for PCB designing and also to learn PADS pcb designer software.

I don't have any ebooks but you can get a lot of video tutorials about "EAGLE" PCB design software by Cadsoft on Youtube.
Just type EAGLE tutorials.

Also you can download the setup file of recent version of EAGLE from
While installing you can run the software as "freeware" and you can use it all the time.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: Need e books for PCB designing and also to learn PADS pcb designer software.

you can find a lot of document and books describe the full PCB design flow, just use the search engine it will guide you to educational tutorials.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here is a list of links:

Attachments

• PCB related links.txt
    5 KB · Views: 138

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

Hi,

Here is another link which gives you the books related to PCB designing.

https://www.futurlec.com/BooksPCB.shtml

Alternatively you can join a course on PCB designing in CADD centre,it has branches all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back