Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radio and Ultrasound waves

Status
Not open for further replies.

noob1990

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,

Radio waves affect the ultrasound waves?
The main question is that I have a passive RFID close enough to an ultrasound device and I am concerning if the the ultrasound waves be affected by the radio waves. In my opinion they will not be affected because while the ultrasound device will operate, the passive rfid tag will be off, I mean no reader will be close to energize it. Am I right?

Thanks in Advance

The radio waves should not cause any interference in the generation of the sound waves. They are very far apart in frequency and ultrasonic waves are sound vs radio waves that are electromagnetic.

If you have electronic circuitry detecting the reflected ultrasonic waves then the circuitry can be affected by the radio waves at most.

The radio waves should not cause any interference in the generation of the sound waves. They are very far apart in frequency and ultrasonic waves are sound vs radio waves that are electromagnetic.

If you have electronic circuitry detecting the reflected ultrasonic waves then the circuitry can be affected by the radio waves at most.

Thanks very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back