Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Various models of LED moving message with Atmega32

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranam77

Advanced Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Looking and working with a product in market, i happened to study the circuit and working and got well satisfied with the simple deisgn and minimal hardware. The main board comprises an ATmega32 connected to Atmel 24C512 and 74HS595 > rows. USB key board directly connected to the microcontroller. I have seen below mentioned models sucessfully worked with the same hardware.(Rows and collumns)

7x96, with 3 English fonts ( default)
7x96 with day date and time,
7x128 with 3 English fonts ( default)
7x128 with day date and time
16 x 96 with 3 English fonts ( default)
16 x 96 with day date and time
16 x 128 with 3 English fonts ( default)
16 x 128 with day date and time
16 x 160 with day date and time
16 x 192 with day date and time

Available in 3 fonts of English and Most Indian languages (Hindi, Gujarathi, Punjabi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telgu etc)

Program (Hex file) is different for every model
All models built with ICs except 16x192
16x192 uses TIP series transistors to drive the rows
For time option DS1302 IC used with an external Ni-Cd battery.

I am intrested to have the custom made source codes re written for this product. Any one if readily have this said product and willing to share the codes and circuits professionally can contact me at qrzdx@rediffmail.com for more terms about payments and other points.
In case anyone too welcome if he/ she is willing to take this project and re write the codes as per the user manual which will be sent personally later.
Pran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back