Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CCS code to program tms320c6713 dsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

09BEC036

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to know if there are some compilers (which can be downloaded easily) which can compile and run the programs written in CCS; without having to connect the kit to the PC.

i want to know if there are some compilers (which can be downloaded easily) which can compile and run the programs written in CCS; without having to connect the kit to the PC.

It is unclear to what your intentions are.

Are you referring to the simulation of code compiled for TMS320C6713? Rather than execution of the code on physical hardware?

BigDog

It is unclear to what your intentions are.

Are you referring to the simulation of code compiled for TMS320C6713? Rather than execution of the code on physical hardware?

BigDog

see, i can write a program in the the code composer studio. but if i need to check whether is correct or not, or if i want to chart signals, it is mandatory that i connect the kit. is there an alternative?? (like in keil environment i dont need to dump the program on the hardware.)

Status
Not open for further replies.