Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem in JDM based PIC progarmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check all 6 pins in the circuit properly connected to your PIC. Also your PIC should good !

Which software you are using?

Which software you are using?

im using PICPgm Development Programmer Software... i took from this site **broken link removed**

- - - Updated - - -

Check all 6 pins in the circuit properly connected to your PIC. Also your PIC should good !

i'v checked everything... that LED is also blinking but still its not working... :(

yes this software is good... see this picture ...

i used this programmer it worked fine for me....
small change in this circuit....

yes this software is good... see this picture ...

i used this programmer it worked fine for me....
small change in this circuit....
will this circuit and software work's for all PIC devices which they mentioned in this site...??**broken link removed**

Yes this device works fine. In the picpgm website itself contains supported devices.

Check this site

picpgm.picprojects.net/#JDM_PROGRAMMER

i dont see any difference in both circuit... only transistor,capacitor and zener diode values are changed... will this also make a problem...??

No that's not a problem.check 9 pin D type connector 4 th and 8 th pin and connections with transistor

No that's not a problem.check 9 pin D type connector 4 th and 8 th pin and connections with transistor

actually both are same... see it again in my circuit also that 4th and 8th pin are connected to the transistor...

In your circuit 4th pin directly connected to transistor collector. But in my circuit 8th only directly connected. inbetween 4th and 8th resistor is connected .check this...

In your circuit 4th pin directly connected to transistor collector. But in my circuit 8th only directly connected. inbetween 4th and 8th resistor is connected .check this...

ya correct man.... ill try it...:) thankyou...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.