Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a rotary encoder / quadrature encoder in Proteus ISIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technojunk

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I'm looking for a rotary encoder / quadrature encoder in proteus isis.
Is there anything yet?

Thanks again
TJ :lol:

Re: Rotary encoder proteus

rotary_encoder_proteus_simulation

Renc.PNG

Attachments

• rotary_encoder_proteus_simulation.rar
    40 KB · Views: 3,465

spgoddard

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
    V

fatta_7

extract and copy this dll file to
" C:\Program Files\Labcenter Electronics\Proteus 7 Professional\LIBRARY" folder

Attachments

• ROTENC.rar
    20.9 KB · Views: 2,466
Hi Jestin,

nice work, what is needed to use the other two encoder types ROTARY_ENCODER and ROTARY_ENCODER1, i got the following:

Thanks

ROT ENC SIM.jpg
Hi Jestin,

nice work, what is needed to use the other two encoder types ROTARY_ENCODER and ROTARY_ENCODER1, i got the following:

Thanks

Hi

it is because model share by jestin was not full working version just download this version you will see DLL file size differ from jestin, any how provided model is full working version which is made by my loving and great friend simeon david webber test stuff provided by jestin thanks to him

regards
Fragrance

Attachments

• ROTENC.7z
    828.9 KB · Views: 2,412
Rotary Encoder gives wrong output sequence ie in forward direction it gives :

is there a problem with the slider ?

Hey guys.. any one been able to get the slider working in simulation mode for a new project in Proteus 8? Works fine of I load up the example above, but when I use the Rotenc in my own new project and run the sim I dont get a slider to simulate cw/ccw rotation of the Rotenc? Any suggestions fellas?

Hey guys.. any one been able to get the slider working in simulation mode for a new project in Proteus 8? Works fine of I load up the example above, but when I use the Rotenc in my own new project and run the sim I dont get a slider to simulate cw/ccw rotation of the Rotenc? Any suggestions fellas?

slider is working fine may be you have not copy the complete models in model folder including DLL and MDF files

slider is working fine may be you have not copy the complete models in model folder including DLL and MDF files

Hi Fragrance, thanks for the reply. Seems I have it working now. There are so many versions of this kicking around the web. I think I might have had a mix of the wrong files in my library. However I still have problems even though I can now get the simulation working. My problem now is very similar to Kimlanbu above. The output I get from the encoder is rotating clockwise is seems to be wrong

My understanding for a normal quad rotary end that the output for clockwise should be.

Just wondering if you or anyone else reading this an confirm my understanding and offer any suggestion on how to fix. Would also be grateful if someone could verify if they can get the simulation to run with the correct output.

Thanks in advance to you or anyone else who might be able help me.

Cheers

Zero.

hi
i have to use a rotary encoder for my project but i need all my timers and cant use any of them for encoder
also timing is so important for me coz i generate a 5us puls and if an interrupt takes much time, my puls will be destroyed!
i looked in net and didnt find a c code for using an encoder
can any one help me?
i need a c code ,for codevision
thanks a lot

- - - Updated - - -

also thanks for the dll file a loooooooooootttttttttttt

Added the DLL file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Labcenter Electronics\Proteus 7 Professional\LIBRARY and still getting the following error message when trying to run the example. Is there some trick to getting Proteus to recognize the DLL file.

"VSM model ROTENC.DLL not Found for 'REC1'. GLE=0x00000002

Hi I am working with Rotary Encoder model number ALPS EC11E09244BS, interfacing with LPC2148,I got a pattern in LCD as 00,11 between these state a small transition occurs while changing state from 00 to 11 its changes from 01 and 11 to 10. But these are get in slow transition only.
my pattern in very slow transition in forward as 00,01,11,10,00,01,11,10 , in reverse manner 00,10,11,01 and continues.
But i can't get it stable on speed transition also i am using interrupts on two pins. If anyone known this means reply to me .

Thanks in Time,

Regards,
Ganesh

good day dear friends of electronics!
i use succesfully this "ROTENC" on Protheus 7;
In last time, i updated to Proteus 8 Professional...so this "ROTENC" not working to 8 version...
is everyone who have an solution to help us(v8 users)?
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back