Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

noise cancellation using simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinnydas

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everybody,
I am using signal processing blocks in matlab- R(2010'a) for noise cancellation using adaptive filters. Here, i am analysing LMS, N-lms, RLS algorithms. In N-lms i am not able to clear error. Please could some experts can help me to solve out this problem. I am ready to load my designed model here, if you need.

thanks,
chinny

Hi

Can you post first the error. Sometime error in Simulink are generic which do not require to give your whole work to someone for analysis

Hi

Can you post first the error. Sometime error in Simulink are generic which do not require to give your whole work to someone for analysis

hi,
Thanks for your reply. I am getting error like, model supported with Embedded IDE ccsV4.1.
Before that, i want to know, how will i interface any simulink model with c6000 processors via ccs? i am using simulink -7.5 with ccs 3.1. basically, what version i need?

regards,
chinny

you will always get error if you are directly using simulink blocks you have to write codes for the whole algorithm
For example , For LMS Noise cancellation MATLAB codes are as follows:
close all;
clear all;clc;

t=1:0.025:5;
desired=5*sin(2*3.*t);

noise=5*sin(2*50*3.*t);

refer=5*sin(2*50*3.*t+ 3/20);

primary=desired+noise;

subplot(4,1,1);
plot(t,desired);
ylabel('desired');

subplot(4,1,2);
plot(t,refer);
ylabel('refer');

subplot(4,1,3);
plot(t,primary);
ylabel('primary');

order=2;
mu=0.005;
n=length(primary)
delayed=zeros(1,order);
adap=zeros(1,order);
cancelled=zeros(1,n);

for k=1:n,
delayed(1)=refer(k);
y=delayed*adap';
cancelled(k)=primary(k)-y;
adap = adap + 2*mu*cancelled(k) .* delayed;
delayed(2:eek:rder)=delayed(1:eek:rder-1);
end

subplot(4,1,4);
plot(t,cancelled);
ylabel('cancelled');

Now you can just convert it into c code and using ccstudio you can cancel Noise.
If you are not getting correct output than there is possibility that your kit ROM burner is not properly working. You can get this ROM Burner from Texas Websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back