Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where to buy a Vacuum Tweezers in Europe??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ste2006

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have searched and searched but i can not seem to find anywhere to buy a good Vacuum tweezers in europe, I ideally want one with a foot operated release. Basically i have loads of small batches of prototype boards i make up and its taking me forever with a tweezers so i want to upgrade to a more professional solution,

If anyone has any recommendations or can tell me where to purchase in europe it would be great,

Thanks,

Stephen

The vacuum tweezers from Cooper (Erem brand) and Edsyn are available through catalog distributors and contract distribution channels. The vacuum tweezer from www.paggen.de is popular at least in Germany. All of these devices are finger controlled, I think.

P.S.: Optional Foot-switch operated

Last edited:

I have generally read that foot control is the way to go but i would be open to opinions from anyone who is used to them??

When you say Catalogue Brands you mean Farnell or RS?? Its just they are so expensive is all,

The main one i keep coming across is from the US, https://virtual-ii.com/index.php?cPath=21 They look great but are US based is all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back