Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to work with mmc card on proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishat anjum khan

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have to simulate my project in proteus...it is about voice recording using mmc card...but in proteus have to face some problem with mmc...i think it can't read...can anyone help me???

Attachments

• hrdwr.rar
    22 KB · Views: 134

Are you not able to read the mmc card? Where is the data for the mmc card? Which compiler are you using?

i am using hi tech c...i don't know how to read mmc card...i tried to make .mmc image by winhex...but couldn't..i had made blank.mmc txt file...but i think it is not working...actually this is my 1st work with mmc..i have very little idea about it

as i said the access of memory card with pic 16f877a is difficult (RAM limitation). you need 512 b minimum for block write read and all those sort of stuffs. So, what you should do is , go with 16fXX and using a 256 b buffer, try to access the card or use 18fxx series uCs (having more than 1kb RAM).

Check this file

Attachments

• SD_MMC.rar
    3 MB · Views: 275

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Please i would like to ask, if i could view the text file i place in my mmc from my compuer i.e as if the mmc is actually in my laptops physical card slot while proteus simulation is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back