Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the future for CMOS Analog IC Designers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
very good ;!

Anyone is interested in Gyroscope or Accelerometer design? I think it is very challenging.

Yes sensors is a nice challenge.

Markets go to smaller systems, but a sensor system now has a sensor, an amplifier and an A/D. Why not combine them in one package?

I also think that there is a big market for custom chips, and that if process time goes down to 4 to 6 weeks it will be possible for analog and digital designers to achieve a design cycle of 16 to 20 weeks. And there is the challenge for analog design: be able to design your system in 4 to 6 weeks, layout it in 2 to 3 weeks, and test it in 2 to 4 weeks. It should be possible.

Hi,
What about layout guys!!!!!
Regards,

yes, what about analog guys?

What is our future ?? I am bit concern because of the latest scalling down of this technology? what is next after nanotechnology?

Added after 1 minutes:

yes i agree that PLL and data converter have future , but what will be after the 1nm cmos process????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back