Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reading the Frames of a video in Test bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Dear experts
First of all Please tell me How can I read an Image in a Test bench? Also, Is it Possible to read the frames of a video in a Test Bench Continuously, and by this way check the ability of a FPGA design to process an video? What techniques should I use in this kind of Test bench ( I mean test bench for video Processing applications)
Thanks
Mostafa

A testbench can process a file with video data. You can produce the data file by converting digital video data, e.g. from digital media or a frame grabber. Analog video data can be e.g. captured by a digital oscilloscope and store to a file.

Reactions: sheikh

sheikh

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks Dear Fvm
Do you know where can I find a practical example?
Regards
Mostafa

You need to understand the capabilities of textio to feed stimulation vectors to a testbench. I guess, there are examples in text books. I use to write the code when needed (after thinking for a moment or two).

Reactions: sheikh

sheikh

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back