Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a PCB Design contractor, PADS PowerPCB, 2-5 boards/month

Status
Not open for further replies.

geolinktech

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone

I am looking for a reasonably priced experienced PCB design contractor. The software should be PADS Power PCB.

My needs are 2-5 boards per month, and I am looking for a long term cooperation.

The boards are normally a mix of some low speed analog + digital, with a micro controller, A/D etc

For those interested, please send me a message with your rates and portfolio examples.

Thanks

Dmitry

Hi everyone

I am looking for a reasonably priced experienced PCB design contractor. The software should be PADS Power PCB.

My needs are 2-5 boards per month, and I am looking for a long term cooperation.

The boards are normally a mix of some low speed analog + digital, with a micro controller, A/D etc

For those interested, please send me a message with your rates and portfolio examples.

Thanks

Dmitry

Dear Dmitry.
I use to make some boards, with ORCAD 9.0 software. But I think learning PADS power pcb shouldn't be a problem. Can you explain a little more about why to use specific software and maybe post an schematic of a pcb you have, as an example?

Best regards

Hello...I am well experienced with Eagle software,but I am ready to do work with other softwares also.if you are interested please reply me back

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_2515.jpg
one of my self designed simple PCB for your consideration

I fear, that making and sending from another nation costs a moon in the form of international courier. The delays are also too long. Better to try some local guy or firm who could be of help.

I probably did not make myself clear enough: I don't need physical boards - I need PCB designs (files).

Hello Dimitry,

I am an experienced DxDesigner and PowerPCB designer.
I have a 2-men company. You can see the boards I developed at my company web site at www.baran-tech.com.
My hourly rate is 50€/Hour.

Regards,

I know a guy who's real good with the PADS design tools, but
it might help to know where you're looking to have this work
done.

I have almost 30 years experience of various packages. I mainly use OrCad 15.7 Capture CIS and Layout or EasyPC. But I can also use Eagle or Protel for small PWB's.
I can supply over the interweb via PDF and Gerber with GCPrevue. I charge £30 per hour and this can be set up with a 30 account after checks are made.
You can contact me via our website at http://ccgi.juton.plus.com/cgi-bin/order.php

Hi,

Is this job still available? I use PADS 9.2.

I have friends offering design solutions(PCB,schematic,mechanical CAD,circuit design,Labview,web development,hosting etc) . They may charge 10-15 USD /Hour.

Hi,

I work in a company called CoreEL Technologies, and we have a big team of experienced PCB layout engineers. We work on various tools like PADS, Expedition and Allegro. We would be willing to take up this job. You may find more details in our website: **broken link removed** send me your requirement to rohit.n@coreel.com..

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.