Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing Bitscope Pocket Analyzer with Labview

Status
Not open for further replies.

roastmeat

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

Has anyone interfaced a Bitscope Pocket Analyzer (BS10U) with the computer, specifically with LabView?

I have tried an example C program but it says the 10 is not supported.

Also, looked everywhere and cannot find the LabView VI's.

Maybe i'm not using the right files?

Thanks

Re: Bitscope and Labview

Hi,

If I am not mistaken, you can use Labview VISA and your Bitscope driver. Use the device manager for Labview, it should be able to find your device. Once you have added, you can use DAQ assistant to accquire signals from your Bitsope. The rest is up to your application :)

Re: Bitscope and Labview

Hi,

If I am not mistaken, you can use Labview VISA and your Bitscope driver. Use the device manager for Labview, it should be able to find your device. Once you have added, you can use DAQ assistant to accquire signals from your Bitsope. The rest is up to your application :)

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have installed the bitscope via VISA and it doesnt detect as a valid DAQ source.
I am not sure when it comes to the screen "output files generation".

Do I have to somehow link a .inf file, or use the generated file for something?

EDIT:
OK, I have installed the driver but VISA recognizes my bitscope as a RAW USB, so I need some sort of protocol to communicate with it.
Did anyone get this version to work?

Thanks

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back