Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design compiler libraries

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjbar_7

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
i need design compiler 60 nm libraries for using design compiler
where can i find it?

what do you mean design compiler 60 nm library files? Do you mean you want .db's for dc? you can create .db of .libs..

cheers

what do you mean design compiler 60 nm library files? Do you mean you want .db's for dc? you can create .db of .libs..

cheers

i need link library target library symbol library and synthetic library ,and i don't know how to create them from libs

thank u

@ranjbar_7

I am not sure if i get the question ?
Do you need 60nm libs or you have libs and you need .db's

If you have none - i don't think anyone can provide you these until they are open source access. Any foundry technology node has limited access.

- - - Updated - - -

@ranjbar_7

If you have none - i don't think anyone can provide you these until they are open source access. Any foundry technology node has limited access.

@ranjbar_7

- - - Updated - - -

@ranjbar_7

yes unfortunately i have none of them

Good if you have none still you can use Design compiler. Go to the installation directory, then to libraries. Use the default "lsi_10k.db" as your target library and link library as well, and link library as "dw_foundation.sldb" as synthetic library. try and perform the design example as given in the "Design Compiler User Guide".

if you dont have tech libs no worries. You can still perform the synthesis.

Cheers

@vijay.mani884

I believe the query is for 60nm libraries; i dont think the default libraries are 60nm.
Can you confirm?

@ranjbar_7

As i mentioned before, noone can share those with you until they are open source; atleast thats my understanding

yes true.. the default libraries are not 60nm libs/dbs. Since you have already mentioned about it that nobody can share the same, Thus was suggesting him to go ahead if you just want to get familiar with the tool itself. Since, the way he put up the question itself shows he doesn't have much exposure with the tool especially Design compiler. Else he would have not asked such silly questions. Sorry, for being little harsh here.

Cheers

yes vijay.mani884 i didn't have any experience and i didn't know how to start

Thats why i wrote get a design compiler User guide there they have given one design example.Follow each and every step, carefully. Understand whats happening in each and every step do some ground work then come up with some interesting questions.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back