Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

silk screen printing help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hiiiii :grin:
can i print smd tqfp 144pin by silkscreen.

Depends on which screen are you using. TQFP of 144 will have very low distances between pins and this the screen need to be of high density. Usually negetive film method best suits for SMD devices.
Cheers

Depends on which screen are you using. TQFP of 144 will have very low distances between pins and this the screen need to be of high density. Usually negetive film method best suits for SMD devices.
Cheers

thank you very much.
i use transparent paper

KA4020.jpg

what is best kind of laser printer to print on it. i use hp1005 laser jet but it printing quality on transparent paper very poor.

Use HP LaserJet 1200 (new generation) 1200x1200dpi and high density toner, printing is better then original. :wink:

thank you very much. i use transparent paper
KA4020.jpg
what is best kind of laser printer to print on it. i use hp1005 laser jet but it printing quality on transparent paper very poor.
If you are using just a transparent paper, the printing resolution is sure to be affected coz the laser printer just cannot print on any transparencies. There are certain transparent sheets which are meant for inkjet and laser printing whcih are slightly rough on one side. You may use those if available or for ease use a butter sheet used for regular screen printing stensils. But warming the paper under a 60 watt bulb before printing will give better results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back