Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

reading an MPEG2 or MPEG4 coded video through MATLAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunal

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
matlab mpeg2

hi all,
How can i read an MPEG2 or MPEG4 coded video through MATLAB?? if any of you have implemented it in MATLAB then plz. do share it with me...i need it urgently....

thanx in advance,
kunal

mpeg4 matlab

I very much doubt that Matlab is a suitable tool to read real-time MPEG video. It is too slow. C/C++ may be a better tool.

matlab mpeg4

if real time reading is not the constraint then....

read video in matlab

how can i do this

mpeg2 matlab

C /C++ or matlab are both identical tools .they are soft programming methods .. here all the discution is worthless if you dont mention where is the code going to run .. maybe ..just maybe matlab is good enough on a running on a computational server the same that c/c++ may not be good running on a 8 bit micro ..All this discution is completly off center unless somebody starts giving some numbers: mips .mplops etc ..

mpeg-4 matlab

Matlab isn't the suitalbe tool for entire MPEG encode/decode
but it is nice for partial algorithm.
ex. Motion Estimation/ VLC/ DCT/ Q
It's easy to show image and analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back